An energetic, motivated and highly dynamic person with strong working skills and a broad range of hands-on and theoretical experience ranging in entertainment industry. Adept at providing support and developing new processes through ongoing work, defect resolution and enhancement solutions. Expert in completing demanding assignments within crucial timelines. Highly articulate, demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills. Strong management skills and methodical aptitude with an innate ability in decision-making, coordinating and synthesizing data.
- Events planning
- Venue search
- Venue marketing
- Project management
- Customer satisfaction
- Interpret customer feedback
- Listening to customers
- Managing expectations
Dealing professionally with a wide range of people including senior management, executives, etc.
Employed appropriate and often innovative solutions to increase communication while using time efficiently to track progress and meet goals.
Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Time Management
- Proactive and assertive
- Flexible & Approachable
- Leadership 100% 100%
- Problem Solving 100% 100%
- Teamwork 100% 100%
- Responsibilities 100% 100%
- Organizing 100% 100%
- Planning 100% 100%
- Management 100% 100%
|Toured Colombia, Panamá, Guatemala and México||6 months|
|Ces’t Fantastique Show, Acapulco México|
Acapulco Princess Hotel
|Show in Japan||6 months|
|Headlining a Show||6 months|
Las Vegas Show at the Marina Hotel
|March of 1985|
|Partnered up with Hugo LaTorre, formed Los Latin Cowboys||15 Years|
LEADERSHIP, PROBLEM SOLVING & RESPONSIBILITY
- Extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and managing events.
- Strong organizational, administrative and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customers.
- Proven aptitude for dealing with customer complaints.
- Commercial awareness & business acumen.
- Ability to involve in planning & organizing the organization’s activities to achieve targets.
- Preparing and implementing strategies streamlining existing work-flows in order to increase efficiency.
- Ability to produce consistently accurate work even whilst under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and manage conflicting demands.
- Provided a stabilizing influence and promoted an excellent environment conducive to increasing efficiency, enhancing quality and strengthening financial results.
- Participated and contributed equally while working in a group for projects at work.
- Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills.
- Built effective personal relationships and networks within the team, which contributed towards achieving organizational and team successes.
ORGANIZING, PLANNING & MANAGEMENT
- Able to develop, coordinate, delegate and plan work activities.
- Possessing the financial acumen and commercial flair needed to understand diverse market and identify potential opportunities and new clients.
- Improving margins and maintaining a high quality service to clients.
- Having the necessary drive and enthusiasm required for a tough competitive industry.
- Quick learner, possess a broad range of experience, highly motivated, and have the ability to work in structured and unstructured environments and initiating career awareness and self-monitoring on my overall progress.
The above details are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. Given the opportunity, I will discharge my services to the best of your satisfaction.